Address: Via Foggia, Porticello di Molinella, 71019 Vieste (FG)
In the Gargano a new reality for campers, caravans and vans with camper stop has just opened not far from Vieste: the Bird Watching Parking Zoe
It is located in Porticello, in the Molinella bay 3 km north of the center of Vieste, along the coast road to Peschici. At 500 meters from the Scialmarino beach there are all the services for bathing, relaxation and entertainment.
The Scialmarino beach is made up of long stretches of free beach that alternate with private establishments, and is bordered at the beginning and end by a suggestive cliff.
20 km in the opposite direction from Vieste, there is Peschici, another small jewel of the Gargano famous for its white houses and the stairways that descend directly from the historic center towards the sea.
While just 18 km from the Bird Watching Parking Zo there is the Umbra Forest, which with its dense vegetation represents the green lung of the Gargano National Park.
The Bird Watching Parking Zoe is a cozy, intimate “car park”, but you just need to take a few steps to find all the services offered. While a few meters from the exit is the bus stop to reach the center of Vieste.
A place where you can park your camper or caravan and enjoy an open-air holiday, a few kilometers from the center of Veste, surrounded by greenery and the courtesy of the managers.
This camper stop parking area in Vieste is located near a cool and naturally shaded area by tall trees. Immersed in the greenery are the 100 pitches of the Bird Watching Parking Zoe, all with a grassy bottom.
Here you will find:
- Pitches equipped with columns with electricity, water, electricity connection (CEE socket) 220 V 6A and 10a
- Standard pitches of 48 m2 arranged in central areas measuring 6×8
- Maxi pitches of 64 m2 arranged laterally near the services or more external to the structure, quiet and peaceful, measuring 8×8.
- A good distribution of drinking fountains which ensures an adequate supply of drinking water.
- Free Wi-Fi (limited band)
- Centralized toilets with showers and sinks for washing clothes, sinks for washing dishes and dishes
- Bar corner and small bazaar/market
- Management with the possibility of booking excursions
All the campsite services are available to guests and cleaned several times a day and equipped with 24-hour hot water.
The staff present at the campsite is available with the utmost professionalism to satisfy the guest during their stay.
On each pitch you can stay with a family by installing:
- 1 caravan with veranda and 1 car.
- 1 motorhome with veranda and 1 car.
Info and contacts for camper stop in Vieste
For information on prices and to book a pitch, you can write an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The link to the site can be found here