Address: S.R. 83 Marsicana km 63+250 – Barrea 67030 (AQ)
Description and services:
We learnt to love the camper area at Barrea, on S.R. n. 83 at Marsicana, thanks tpo our friendship with Maria, whome we met during the Fiera Tourit at Carrara. Barrea is a small town in Abruzzo, surrounded by the mountains of the National Park of Abruzzo, Lazio and Molise.
It is also a Host Community, and so ideal for people who love excursionism, since it is the start points for many different paths that take you to the diverse lakes of the Park. And so here, next to the small town centre, is the camper rest-area that offers 24 spaces with a wide range of services:
The Camper rest area of Barrea is located 500 meters on foot from the historic village and 50 meters from Lake Barrea. Following an 800-metre path through the vegetation, you arrive at the beach
In this area the pitches are on a gravel ground, with little shade and therefore little shade. But in the evening a fresh breeze that descends from the mountains guarantees a restful sleep.
- 24 pitches served by electricity the spaces allow the opening of the awning / veranda and the use of one’s own equipment
- bathroom and shower facilities with hot and drinkable water
- dedicated barbecue and picnic area
- bar and refreshment point in the directly managed restaurant;
- area equipped for picnics and the possibility of a barbecue;
- bike rental;
- paid shuttle service;
- direct access to the path to the equipped beach.
Prices: for a full price-list, please click here: Prices
Our members get a 15% discount on prices, excluding Bank Holidays, holidays and August.
Telephone (0039) 339.3010447 or visit the official website