In Piacenza there are two areas for campers:
- the first in via dell’Orsina 1 that allows only the loading and unloading of white and gray waters, is on asphalt and is lit;
- the second in viale Sant ‘Ambrogio 19, equipped with various services and with 13 pitches for the night stop.
The camper parking area of Piacenza – Viale Sant’Ambrogio is located near the historic center, near the railway station and the Museums of Palazzo Farnese and Piazza Cavalli. In fact, in about 10 minutes on foot, you can reach the city center.
The area is easily accessible both from the Piacenza Sud motorway exit and from Piacenza Ovest.
The services of the camper stop area:
- n. 13 pitches for parking vehicles
- toilets also for users with disabilities
- systems for the discharge of black and white water
- electric energy supply system
- separate collection of glass, paper, plastic, organic and inorganic waste
The daily cost without services is 9.90 euros, while the cost with services is 17 euros.
Opening periods: Annual from Monday to Saturday. SUNDAY CLOSED
Telephone numbers: tel 346.0849520 / 346.0849521